The Toilet Board Coalition brings together some of the most forward-thinking organisations in the sanitation space: Firmenich, Kimberly-Clark, LIXIL Corporation and Unilever represent the business sector; Dr Val Curtis of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and Barbara Evans of the University of Leeds bring academic rigour to the table; and a number of development sector and governmental bodies bring their one-of-a-kind resources and specialist knowledge: Agence Française De Développement; the Asian Development Bank; the UK’s Department for International Development; Stone Family Foundation; WaterAid; Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP); Water Supply & Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC); the World Bank’s Water and Sanitation Programme; the World Toilet Organization; Water and Sanitation for Africa; and UNICEF.
- Global Health Science and Practice Technical Exchange - by: daynahansberger December 2, 2020Hello Colleagues, I wanted to share some information about the Global Health Science and Practice Technical Exchange (formerly the Global Health Mini-University). We are accepting proposals for the 2021 virtual conference, to be held April 21-24, 2021. Sessions proposals will be accepted through January 15, 2021. Session proposals should be innovative, inf […]
- Information on cooking stoves and incinerators - by: reidharvey7734 December 1, 2020Hi Richard Kizito, Following is a link to a presentation that was this morning by Zoom, hosted here in Western New York. The same presentation will be next week, December 8th, 10am New York time, incase you're interested. The second link is to a newsletter which includes links on additional background. The insulating rocket stove shown is remarkably […]
- Another milestone - 25 thousand posts - by: paresh December 1, 2020Dear SuSanA members, Happy to bring to your kind attention that we crossed a milestone of 25k posts towards the end of July this year. We currently have 25800+ posts since the forum became operational on 8th July 2011. You can see the updated statistics here The rise (and hopefully a reversal of trend) in the number of posts this year indicates the utility […]
- Ag-nutrition funding opportunity: IMMANA Grants Round 4 - by: sylviaslevy December 1, 2020The Innovative Methods and Metrics for Agriculture and NutritionActions (IMMANA) programme based at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine has launched the Call for Applications for Round 4 of our IMMANA Competitive Research Grants – our final round of funding! Grants will be provided to research projects aimed at accelerating the development […]
- Webinar- Innovative and Evidence-Based Water Initiatives that advance Water Sector Transformation and catalyze Systems Change for improved Gender Equity. What is being done? What more do we need to do? - by: Keitumetse December 1, 2020Dear SuSanA community, SuSanA Africa Regional Chapter in collaboration with the Africa Civil Society Network on Water and Sanitation (ANEW) are excited to share with you that they will host a webinar on the topic: Innovative and evidence-based water initiatives that advance water sector transformation and catalyze systems change for improved gender equity. Q […]
- Global Health Science and Practice Technical Exchange - by: daynahansberger December 2, 2020