The Toilet Board Coalition brings together some of the most forward-thinking organisations in the sanitation space: Firmenich, Kimberly-Clark, LIXIL Corporation and Unilever represent the business sector; Dr Val Curtis of the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine and Barbara Evans of the University of Leeds bring academic rigour to the table; and a number of development sector and governmental bodies bring their one-of-a-kind resources and specialist knowledge: Agence Française De Développement; the Asian Development Bank; the UK’s Department for International Development; Stone Family Foundation; WaterAid; Water and Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP); Water Supply & Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC); the World Bank’s Water and Sanitation Programme; the World Toilet Organization; Water and Sanitation for Africa; and UNICEF.
- Key documents for Category 1 "Design and Technologies" (Decentralised Treatment Facilities) - by: depinder September 23, 2018Nicola, Alexandra, Kindly check the link below to see the compilation of all existing functional Faecal Sludge Treatment Plants in India. scbp.niua.org/content/fssm-technology-and-costing-compendium More such compendiums of basic information on treatment plants in Africa will be helpful.
- Invitation to share your training resources - by: depinder September 23, 2018Strange to know that no training module shared : covers Designing of Treatment facilities? Sterenn, kindly go through the 5 Training Modules we shared - some both in Hindi and english. That you have also uploaded. 1. Advanced Training Module : is for Technology choice and Planning of FSTPs 2. DPR Preparation Module : Designing of FSTPs. Kindly acknowledge an […]
- Emerging issues of Sanitation Workers and Manual Scavengers - by: nityajacob September 22, 2018Water For People, a global non-profit dedicated to providing access to improved water and sanitation systems and services to nine countries, organised a FSM session at the BoP Global Summit on 19th April, 2018, in New Delhi. The session’s co-organizers were ECOCIATE Consultants . The BoP summit was organised by the Enterprise for a Sustainable World (ESW: e4 […]
- Grand Challenges Africa Deadline Nov 24 2018 - by: arno September 21, 2018Here is a link to the announcement for WASH project funding through the Grand Challenges Africa programme sponsored by BMGF, Unicef, ARM, African Academy of Sciences and Sida. aasciences.ac.ke/aesa/programmes/grand-c...nding-opportunities/ Regards
- International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is looking for a Country Representative - Sri Lanka - by: shobana September 21, 2018Description The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is seeking a dynamic leader with exceptional management aptitude and a deep understanding of water, land and agricultural development challenges and opportunities in Sri Lanka. PURPOSE The Country Representative (CR) posted at IWMI Headquarters represents the Institute in Sri Lanka, maintaining […]
- Key documents for Category 1 "Design and Technologies" (Decentralised Treatment Facilities) - by: depinder September 23, 2018