These case studies provide practical information for implementing innovative WASH interventions, and brief discussions on challenges and lessons learned by the SNV Tanzania team and their partners in communities.
- An inventory of WASH training events and resources - by: BrianReed December 6, 2019Hi Dan Have a look at this paper... www.researchgate.net/publication/2780416...nitarian_Emergencies - focused on humanitarian but still useful. assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5...g_in_WASH_sector.pdf Is another relevant report Also Cranfield www.cranfield.ac.uk/courses/taught/water...tion-for-development And Leeds courses.leeds.ac.uk/g062/water-sanit […]
- SuSanA provides space for discussions around Equity & Inclusion – which topics are important? - by: BrianReed December 6, 2019Dear All This is an on-going debate (well at least 20 years old) and there is not an easy answer. If you want to have impact, then E&I should be mainstreamed - included in every topic as appropriate. Meeting the needs of women or people with disabilities should not be seen as a specialist subject but as core to providing standard sanitation services. Por […]
- Wait a minute! Should we banish period taboos from our communities? - by: Machrine December 6, 2019Attachment not found One of the most horrific story I have read on Al Jazeera today 👉 https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/12/nepal-arrest-woman-death-menstrual-hut-191206065215387.html http://bit.ly/2Rx6Srf shows one of the reasons why period taboos are a silent killer. Media reports indicate that, “the body of Parbati Buda Rawat, 21, was found on Monday aft […]
- Menstruation is everyone’s responsibility - by: FrancescaNava December 6, 2019What do you think about "involving men and boys in the conversation about Menstrual Hygiene Management?" What's their role and what impact could they have? Curious to know your thoughts
- Citywide Inclusive sanitation through scheduled desludging - by: dineshmehta100 December 6, 2019See the paper www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fenvs.2019.00188/full This attachment is hidden for guests.Please log in or register to see it.
- An inventory of WASH training events and resources - by: BrianReed December 6, 2019