These case studies provide practical information for implementing innovative WASH interventions, and brief discussions on challenges and lessons learned by the SNV Tanzania team and their partners in communities.
- 28th SuSanA Meeting, Stockholm @ SWWW, 24.08.2019 - Registrations are open - by: secretariat August 24, 2019Hi Everyone, for all those of you who could not make it to the SuSanA Meeting in person, you can also participate in the meeting online: Talk about the meeting on Facebook and Twitter using #susana28 Enjoy watching!
- Sludge accumulation rate in septic tank - by: drgs August 23, 2019Septic tank and Septic tank systems: 1982 has this information: 1. septic tank sludge accumulation rate is assessed as 77 liters/person/y (p21). 2. Methods for measuring sludge accumulation are PHYSICAL. Attached figure is from same source.
- SuSanA WG3 (Climate Change & Renewable Energies) Get-together on 27 August in Stockholm - by: KatieAllen54 August 23, 2019Would you be able to somehow communicate where you will be having lunch? I wanted to attend the GESI talk before which ends at 12.45, and wanted to join you for lunch afterwards. But if that's not practical then I'm happy to just leave the talk a bit early!
- How does SuSanA generate impact? A new collection of SuSanA case studies - by: secretariat August 23, 2019Hi Everyone, the last impact story is about Developing SDG6 Impact Argument from this study: Through discussions and the further development of indicators, SuSanA partners have qualitatively improved the Millennium Development Goal (MDG) on sanitation and contributed to reaching a more comprehensive SDG 6. You will find the collection of all SuSanA impact st […]
- Re. Mail of Mr. Hajo Schaefer about my VERMIFILTRATION Tech. for Wastewater Treatment for REUSE of Clean Water: Prof. Rajiv Sinha, Australia - by: hajo August 23, 2019dear all, the latest post by Prof. Sinha together with attachment papers indicate that the worms have a quite high/positive impact on making the waste water/FS free of pathogens, heavy metals and toxins. From the descriptions by the Prof. it is not quite clear to me whether the worms process and excrete harmless worm cast or whether the worms absorb some of […]
- 28th SuSanA Meeting, Stockholm @ SWWW, 24.08.2019 - Registrations are open - by: secretariat August 24, 2019