In the 1940s, the Walt Disney Studios produced a series of educational films on sanitation and hygiene promotion for developing countries. The films, in the Health for the Americas series, were aimed at Latin America. They were commissioned by the now defunct Office of the Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs (CIAA), which was later renamed Office of Inter-American Affairs (OIAA).
- Global Webinar: Sanitation and Employment - World Toilet Day 2019 - by: arno November 21, 2019Here is the recording of this webinar. Regards
- Promote VERMIFILTRATION Technology for WASTEWATER PURIFICATION by EARTHWORMS to produce clean water - by: AjitSeshadri November 21, 2019Dear Heiner. I am thrilled to note your enthusiasm, ie you wish to connect sanitation with plant production. Its possible, here we look at 2 types of scenario ie one in which human sludges are released into open in dry solid form and another in which each volume of human faeces is mixed with toilet flush water ie 1: 5 ltr to 15 ltr. in wc mode. It is the for […]
- Promote VERMIFILTRATION Technology for WASTEWATER PURIFICATION by EARTHWORMS to produce clean water - by: Heiner November 21, 2019Dear Elisabeth, you are right (of course...), IFOAM accepts "human fertilizer" under special circumstances: www.ifoam.bio/sites/default/files/ifoam_norms_july_2014_t.pdf "Source separated human excrement" Only in compliance with requirement 4.4.5. 4.4.5 Fertility amendments in Appendix 2 that are rapidly available to the plants are except […]
- Reply: Water.org Call for Proposals- Stakeholder Communications Plan for Systems Change Evaluation and Learning Synthesis for India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia - by: rahamanrana November 21, 2019Let me know a firm should submit proposal for three countries or can submit for a single country like Bangladesh?
- Global Webinar: Sanitation and Employment - World Toilet Day 2019 - by: arno November 21, 2019