Which issues will sanitation and hygiene practitioners focus on in Asia? This was the question posed to the more than 50 professionals attending the 3rd Asia Regional Sanitation and Hygiene Practitioners Workshop which ends today in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Based on the above “learning cloud”, sludge management appears to be a major concern.
- Nature Commode portable compost toilets seeks new management - by: nicolecous March 31, 2020Hello, Thank you for the welcome to the forum and the questions! Nature Commode is growing in popularity and clients in the our region of the US. We've been able to demonstrate event organizer and public enthusiasm for natural sanitation. The business model could be replicated or relocated to another market, in the US or other countries. Our fleet is q […]
- Risks surrounding COVID-19 may be grossly over-exaggerated - by: arno March 31, 2020The risks surrounding COVID-19 may be grossly over-exaggerated. Reporting of fatalities due solely to COVID is lacking. Result is an embellishment of the true risk by several fold. Even WHO is publishing these misleading data. www.spectator.co.uk/article/The-evidence...qedvQRydP8-LjdNcy0AI eg Quote: "The United States Centers for Disease Control, for ex […]
- Apply for the 2020 Ton Schouten Award for storytelling - by: daalen March 31, 2020IRC is looking to support young communicators (age range 18 - 35) through the Ton Schouten Award for WASH Storytelling. Submit your applications or nominations by 8 May, 2020. To learn more and register go to the IRC website . Pour le texte en français cliquez ici .
- We are getting a better editor for the forum soon: "What you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) and other bug fixes - by: arno March 31, 2020Hi Steffen Now on a PC in Chrome. The toolbox ribbon is at the top where it should be. Still difficult to release the subscript when typing in stream X22 . But works alright by going back, highlighting the number to be sub- or super-scripted and then clicking on the tool "X2" or X2" Otherwise all the other tools work well. Regards […]
- We are getting a better editor for the forum soon: "What you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) and other bug fixes - by: arno March 31, 2020Congratulations! This is a major improvement. Am writing this on a mobile phone through Google Chrome. The toolbox for modifying characters eg bold, italics, paragraph attributes, is on the left as a margin. Seems all to work. O2 subscripts may be a challenge to turn on and off and then continue typing. [/sub]Regards!
- Nature Commode portable compost toilets seeks new management - by: nicolecous March 31, 2020