|Live & Learn Environmental Education’s training manual for toilet location and design is now available in English and Bislama! This practical manual contains a training schedule, and step-by-step instructions for the range of issues that need to be considered when a person or family decides to improve their household toilet – including cost, management of solid waste, and potential natural and environmental hazards.|
This publication was supported by the Australian government, through the Civil Society WASH Program.
You can read or download Hazard and Environmental Considerations in Toilet Design resource here.
- Webinar en español por el día mundial de agua: El valor del agua / Webinar in Spanish for world water day: The value of water - by: lourdesv March 8, 2021Queridos colegas: El equipo de SuSanA Latinoamérica los invita cordialmente a al seminario virtual en español: “El valor del agua” El 22 de marzo es el Día Mundial del Agua cuyo lema este 2021 es: el valor del agua. Con motivo de este día, Naciones Unidas ha lanzado la campaña #Water2me para conocer el significado que tiene el agua para el planeta con el obj […]
- 'Learning in the Sanitation and Hygiene Sector' - summary in French: L’apprentissage dans le secteur de l’assainissement et l’hygiène - by: awebbslh March 8, 2021Hi everyone, This Learning Brief has now been translated into French as well as Portuguese. Please do share widely with French-speaking colleagues. Best, Alice ................................................. À votre avis, quelle est la meilleure façon d’apprendre ? D’après vous, quels sont les obstacles qui font que nous avons plus de mal à apprendre ? […]
- Blog: Empowering marginalised youth for WASH in Sri Lanka - by: awebbslh March 8, 2021Hi everyone, Just sharing with you a blog written for SLH by Menusha Gunasekara. Menusha shares lessons and reflections on a programme involving Youth Health Volunteers designed to increase the sustainability of behaviour change initiatives in Sri Lankan estates. You can read the blog here: sanitationlearninghub.org/2021/02/18/emp...r-wash-in-sri-lanka/ Tha […]
- Working in Cambodia? Publications now available in Khmer - by: awebbslh March 8, 2021Hi everyone, Here at the Sanitation Learning Hub, we have recently translated some of our Frontiers of Sanitation series into Khmer so they can be used and shared in Cambodia. Click on the links below to access the Khmer translations: Engaging Men and Boys in Sanitation and Hygiene Programmes Support Mechanisms to Strengthen Equality and Non-Discriminatio […]
- Contribute to the new SuSanA Factsheet on Capacity Development - final commenting round open for one week! - by: secretariat March 8, 2021Dear all, As we are closing the final commenting round now, we want to thank you for your comments, feedback and other forms of contribution to the WG 1 Factsheet. Even though this final round was initially intended to be open for just a week, we decided to extend it a bit more, as this was the final round and we wanted to give you the opportunity to take yo […]
- Webinar en español por el día mundial de agua: El valor del agua / Webinar in Spanish for world water day: The value of water - by: lourdesv March 8, 2021