Tetra Tech ARD Request for Proposal (RFP) No. 1866-003 – Date: September 8, 2020
- RFP ISSUANCE DATE: September 8, 2020
- RFP CLOSING DATE FOR QUESTIONS: September 18, 2020, 4:00pm EDT
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: October 7, 2020, 4:00pm EDT
- SUBCONTRACT ISSUANCE DATE: December 1, 2020
- AUTHORITY: Tetra Tech ARD
- USAID GEOGRAPHIC CODE: 937
- DESCRIPTION: Tetra Tech ARD Request for Proposal No. 1866-003 entitled “Advancement of Metrics for Menstrual Hygiene Management in the Workplace”
- REQUESTOR: Tetra Tech ARD WASHPaLS Project
- E-mail: Mahlet.Dessalegn@WASHPaLS.org
The Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Partnerships and Learning for Sustainability (WASHPaLS) project is a centrally funded activity of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Global Health Bureau, implemented by Tetra Tech ARD and partners.
The objective of this RFP is to adapt existing MHM measure(s), as appropriate, for applicability to the workplace and/or advance development of metrics to more comprehensively capture menstrual needs, practices/behaviors, as well as attitudes and social norms relating to MHM in the workplace, and field test these in two or more countries to develop a set of validated metrics which can be considered for inclusion in broad-scale, national surveys such as the Multiple Indicator Cluster Surveys (MICS) and the Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS).
- A detailed RFP can be requested via email to Mahlet.Dessalegn@WASHPaLS.org.
- All proposals must be submitted no later than October 7, 2020.
- The email subject in response to this solicitation should reference the RFP number.