These case studies provide practical information for implementing innovative WASH interventions, and brief discussions on challenges and lessons learned by the SNV Tanzania team and their partners in communities.
- New sanitation blog: Talking Crap - by: curiousdungbeetle September 23, 2020Hi Elisabeth. I really wouldn't want to draw people away from the forum, but I think it's unlikely. First because the forum is well-established (unlike Talking Crap 😀) and second because they serve different purposes, even if audiences can cross. The way I see it, a blog means you can take time to research a topic, share personal views in longer fo […]
- Conversion of Leaching Pits into Septic tanks - by: JillHass September 23, 2020Dear Mayor Kumar, Good to hear that you are converting unlined pits into septic tanks. The additional primary treatment will support the protection of groundwater and public hygiene. Your greatest challenge with be concerning what to do with the enormous amount of liquid generated and requires disposal, or ideally reuse. There was a similar project which I d […]
- FSM toolbox pro assessment not working - by: Elisabeth September 23, 2020Hi Nida, Did you find an answer to your toolbox software question yet? I've just sent an e-mail to the contact person that's listed on their website ( www.fsmtoolbox.com/v1/contact ). I hope an answer can be found and posted here one way or another. In general, is the FSM toolbox helpful for your work? Regards, Elisabeth
- Updates from the Change Management Task Force (CMTF) - by: LeonieKappauf September 23, 2020Dear Elisabeth, Thank you for your comment and apologies if my presentation was not clear enough on the activities and progress of the CMTF. Since January the CMTF has worked on the following: Theory of Change (draft version complete and will be shared with Organiational Develoment (OD) consultant) Strategy (work in progress) Code of Conduct (draft version […]
- WIN Watsan Webinar Series 2020: 3rd Sep 20 - 8th Oct 20, every Thu: 5.30 pm to 7 pm, IST - by: yatindestel September 23, 2020Dear all, Tomorrow, on 24th September, Dr. Bakul Rao, Professor at IIT Bombay is going to talk about integrating the design of water, wastewater, storm water and solid waste for small towns and villages. Anyone interested is requested to join. for details and registration, please check: winfoundations.org/win-watsan-webinar-series-2020/ […]
- New sanitation blog: Talking Crap - by: curiousdungbeetle September 23, 2020