These case studies provide practical information for implementing innovative WASH interventions, and brief discussions on challenges and lessons learned by the SNV Tanzania team and their partners in communities.
- Onsite greywater treatment for reuse in informal settlements - by: AjitSeshadri March 24, 2019Dear Researchers for Grey water solutions. In one of a Resort having huts at areas near Reserve Forest and water body etc. Use of bio soaps and hot water for degreaser cleaners were resorted to. All grey waste water ex. 30bed x 150 lts say 5 kl per day remedied using Dewats wwt plant and water and sludges re used. Toilets discharges were taken to twin-pit me […]
- Films on Drinking Water Issues from India - by: nityajacob March 23, 2019Dear members, We are sharing a series of short award-winning films on drinking water, Kallola 2019. These have been shared by UNICEF Odisha. Please take a little time to watch and comment. They handle rural drinking water issues in a beautiful, sensitive manner. Each week we will share two of these 12 films for your information. The first two are: GUDDI- 1ST […]
- UNHYGIENIC TOILET IN GIRL'S SECONDARY SCHOOL - by: kocsy March 22, 2019We marked WORLD WATER DAY 2019 with a dialogue meeting with teachers/staff of Government Girls Secondary School, Kigo Road, Kaduna. The meeting talked basically on the need for clean and safe water at school for drinking, Sanitation and Hygiene. It laid emphasis on the role teachers/school management plays in maintaining facilities/infrastructure provided by […]
- WASH Modules - by: amita March 22, 2019Dear Members, Thanks so much for your feedback. We are reviewing the resource material and will upload the slightly revised content in about 3-4 weeks time.
- Onsite greywater treatment for reuse in informal settlements - by: AjitSeshadri March 24, 2019