The Infrastructure Upgrade, Reimagined
In Peru, a new cross-sector initiative supported by USAID and the Government of Canada is moving toward an expansive vision of 21st-century water infrastructure that includes natural ecosystems, ancestral approaches, and people themselves.
Turning on the Water
In northeast Syria, USAID is collaborating with local partners to restore essential infrastructure such as pumps and wells, providing clean drinking water to more than 300,000 people.
Global Waters in Focus
Take an in-depth look at the Securing Water for Food Grand Challenge for Development, an international partnership that has worked in 35 countries to accelerate innovation in agriculture.
New updates are regularly added to Globalwaters.org. You may have missed:
- A podcast on how to tackle the global sanitation crisis
- A webinar looking back on USAID/India’s finance and government reform efforts in the water sector
- Responses and takeaways from the Globalwaters.org user survey
- A new microsite with an updated collection of resources from USAID’s Sustainable Water Partnership
- The latest USAID in the News