The Global Handwashing Partnership is excited to share an updated Resources Hub on our website. This is an online, searchable repository of case studies, research and tools for handwashing with soap advocacy and implementation.
- Upcoming webinar on Female Friendly Public and Community toilets! 3rd April, 10am GMT - by: conniebenjamin April 25, 2019Find a link to the webinar recording here:
- Reply: PhD position available at the PRG-UKZN (Durban, South Africa) - by: teshdal April 25, 2019Dear UKZN-PRG group, Greetings! My name is Teshale Dalecha from Ethiopia. I have MSc. degree in Environmental Engineering and have extensive experince in urine conditioning research. I want to persue with PhD study with PRG group. most importantly with Prof. chris B. Thanks and best regards, Teshale
- Urine Disposal? - Renovating a public urinal maintained and built by a slum settlement in India - by: AjitSeshadri April 25, 2019Dear Shanyatoni. For your initiative for remediation of 300px urine say 400lit.0.4 cbm. can proceed in suggested line as below: - Have a holding space- tank of say 4-5 days @ 2 kl 2000lit able to drain by gravity. Urinals and tank made on elevated ground. Process flow 1:100 gradient flow - Into next primary stage anarebobic admixed with cow dung, bio mass eu […]
- The Nano Membrane Toilet (Cranfield University, UK) - latest results and publications since 2016 - by: AParker April 24, 2019We've had a few publications from the Nano Mmebrane Toilet team recently but I think this one will be particularly interesting to the SuSanA audience: The Nano Membrane Toilet needs a waterless flush to reduce the amount oif loiquif that needs to be processed subsequhnekly. A prototype was tested in a semi-public, institutional setting and in selected p […]
- Internship at the GIZ sector programme Sustainable Sanitation and the SuSanA Secretariat (3 months) - by: secretariat April 24, 2019Dear SuSanA member, The GIZ sector programme Sustainable Sanitation is currently looking for a motivated intern to support the sector programme and the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA) Secretariat in Eschborn, Germany. Assignment period: 17/06/2019- 16/06/2019 Application deadline: 02/05/2019 Vacancy details and application submission: jobs.giz.de/in […]
- Upcoming webinar on Female Friendly Public and Community toilets! 3rd April, 10am GMT - by: conniebenjamin April 25, 2019