- WHO concerned as one Ebola case confirmed in urban area of Democratic Republic of the Congo, WHO, May 17
- Ebola outbreak in Congo enters ‘new phase’ as it spreads to large city – CNN-3 hours ago (CNN) An Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo has entered a “new phase” after it spread to a large city, the country’s health minister, Dr. Oly
- WHO calls emergency meeting on Congo’s Ebola outbreak – Thomson Reuters Foundation-4 hours ago, GENEVA, May 17 (Reuters) – The U.N. World Health Organization will convene an Emergency Committee on Friday to consider the international risks of an …
- DR Congo Ebola outbreak spreads to Mbandaka city BBC News-9 hours ago
- Ebola Case In Urban Area Leaves Experts Worried About The …In-Depth-HuffPost-11 hours ago
- Experimental vaccine arrives in Congo to fight new Ebola outbreak – CBS News-21 hours ago, KINSHASA, Congo — Thousands of doses of the experimental Ebola vaccine have arrived in Congo’s capital amid the latest outbreak of the deadly disease, the …
- Can The New Ebola Vaccine Stop The Latest Outbreak?NPR-May 15, 2018
- WHO sends first doses of experimental vaccine to tackle Congo Ebola …Reuters-May 16, 2018
- Ebola has infected dozens so far in Congo, killing 19, WHO says Washington Post-May 14, 2018, Nineteen people have died of Ebola in Congo as health officials plan to send an experimental vaccine to prevent the spread of the virus that killed thousands in
- Impact of infection prevention and control training on health facilities during the Ebola virus disease outbreak in Guinea. BMC Public Health. 2018 Apr 24;18(1):547. doi: 10.1186/s12889-018-5444-3
- Ebolavirus diagnosis made simple, comparable and faster than molecular detection methods: preparing for the future. Virol J. 2018 Apr 23;15(1):75. doi: 10.1186/s12985-018-0985-8.
- Health workers’ experiences of coping with the Ebola epidemic in Sierra Leone’s health system: a qualitative study. BMC Health Serv Res. 2018 Apr 5;18(1):251. doi: 10.1186/s12913-018-3072-3.
- Kampala manifesto: Building community-based One Health approaches to disease surveillance and response-The Ebola Legacy-Lessons from a peer-led capacity-building initiative. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2018 Apr 2;12(4):e0006292. doi: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0006292. eCollection 2018 Apr.