USAID WASH REPORTS FROM THE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE CLEARINGHOUSE
- Household and Community Risk Factors and Child Well-Being in Low- and Middle-Income Countries. DHS Working Paper, February 2018.
- Middle East and North Africa Water sector evaluation: performance evaluation report. ECODIT, 2018.
- Conservation and Adaptation in Asia’s High Mountain Landscapes and Communities. WWF, February 2018.
- Final performance evaluation of the Feed the Future innovation lab for small scale irrigation, 2018.
- USAID/Burma Shae Thot final performance evaluation: evaluation report. Social Impact, February 2018.
- A toolkit for water auditors: residential sector (Philippines) – AECOM, 2017.
OPEN ACCESS REPORTS
- Expanding Access to Improved Sanitation for the Poor: Insights from the Philippines. International Finance Corporation, 2018.
- Precarious Progress: A Diagnostic of Water Supply, Sanitation, Hygiene, and Poverty in Bangladesh. World Bank, March 2018.
- Why Are So Many Water Points in Nigeria Non-Functional? : An Empirical Analysis of Contributing Factors. World Bank, March 2018.
- 2018 Global food policy report. IFPRI, 2018.
OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL ARTICLES
- Escherichia coli Contamination across Multiple Environmental Compartments (Soil, Hands, Drinking Water, and Handwashing Water) in Urban Harare: Correlations and Risk Factors. AJTMH, March 2018.
- Empowering Girls and Women through Hookworm Prevention: Editorial. AJTMH, April 2.
- Beyond the MDG water target to universal water coverage in Ghana: the key transformative shifts required. Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development | in press | 2018.
JOURNAL ARTICLES – ABSTRACT/ORDER
- A Randomized Controlled Trial to Assess the Impact of Ceramic Water Filters on Prevention of Diarrhea and Cryptosporidiosis in Infants and Young Children—Western Kenya, 2013. AJTMH, April 2.
- Women and jobs in water. Water Blog, April 2.
- Building Resilience for Uncertain Water Futures. SpringerLink, 2018. Contents/Order info.