- Why you should care about ‘systems’ in WASH. Devex, March 22.
- WASH in Healthcare Facilities: Recommendations for Donors. Susan Davis, Feb 18.
- Achieving SDG 6: The Need for Local Centres of WASH Expertise and How to Do It. WASHfuinders, March 5.
OPEN ACCESS JOURNAL ARTICLES
- Within-Compound Versus Public Latrine Access and Child Feces Disposal Practices in Low-Income Neighborhoods of Accra, Ghana. AJTMH, March 19.
- Design, Intervention Fidelity, and Behavioral Outcomes of a School-Based Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene Cluster-Randomized Trial in Laos. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health, March 22 2018.
- Knowledge and self-care practices in adolescent girls living in Nablus district during menstruation: a cross-sectional study. The Lancet, February 21.
- Borehole water: a potential health risk to rural communities in South Africa. Water Science & Technology: Water Supply | in press | 2018
- 2018 UN World Water Development Report, Nature-based Solutions for Water. UN, March 2018.
- Water stress and human migration: a global, georeferenced review of empirical research. FAO, March 2018.
- Making Every Drop Count: An Agenda for Water Action. High Level Panel on Water, March 14.
- The Role of Water Stress in Instability and Conflict. CNA Military Advisory Board, February 2018.
- Assessing Drivers of Malnutrition in Nigeria Results of a Multi-sectoral Assessment Informing USAID Nigeria’s Global Food Security Strategy. SPRING, March 21.