Planning & Design of Sanitation Systems and Technologies, Published on Dec 22, 2016
- Magazine: Africa Water & Sanitation & Hygiene September 2018 Vol.13 No.4 - by: mwaniki September 23, 2018Welcome to the latest edition of the Africa Water, Sanitation & Hygiene This is the September 2018 Vol.13 No.4 edition. You may view this edition via this link afriwater.org/publication/online-magazines . You can also download a pdf version via afriwater.org/publication/publications Comments are welcome. Kind regards Steven Mwaniki
- Public Participation Methods that Scale: "Pol.is is a new way to gather open ended feedback from large groups of people." [www based Open-Source-Software] - by: AquaVerde September 23, 2018Open-Source-Software: Pol.is Examples where Pol.is been used: New Zealand: blog.pol.is/pol-is-case-study-temperature-check-a02dff7cc838 Taiwan: civichall.org/civicist/vtaiwan-democracy-frontier/ Canada: www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/progr...ty/backgrounder.html Engagement platform POL.IS POL.IS is a digital public engagement platform designed to gather […]
- Key documents for Category 1 "Design and Technologies" (Decentralised Treatment Facilities) - by: depinder September 23, 2018Nicola, Alexandra, Kindly check the link below to see the compilation of all existing functional Faecal Sludge Treatment Plants in India. scbp.niua.org/content/fssm-technology-and-costing-compendium More such compendiums of basic information on treatment plants in Africa will be helpful.
- Invitation to share your training resources - by: depinder September 23, 2018Strange to know that no training module shared : covers Designing of Treatment facilities? Sterenn, kindly go through the 5 Training Modules we shared - some both in Hindi and english. That you have also uploaded. 1. Advanced Training Module : is for Technology choice and Planning of FSTPs 2. DPR Preparation Module : Designing of FSTPs. Kindly acknowledge an […]
- Emerging issues of Sanitation Workers and Manual Scavengers - by: nityajacob September 22, 2018Water For People, a global non-profit dedicated to providing access to improved water and sanitation systems and services to nine countries, organised a FSM session at the BoP Global Summit on 19th April, 2018, in New Delhi. The session’s co-organizers were ECOCIATE Consultants . The BoP summit was organised by the Enterprise for a Sustainable World (ESW: e4 […]
- Magazine: Africa Water & Sanitation & Hygiene September 2018 Vol.13 No.4 - by: mwaniki September 23, 2018