Dr. Jay Graham has videos about his research on WASH, zoonotic diseases, indoor air pollution and other issues on his YouTube Channel.
- Re: Micro flush toilet training in Ethiopia - by: MirekuGh March 30, 2020Hi Goeco, Yes. I am among the many Makers I know who have and use the late Mecca's microflush toilet manual. There has been some improvements in it after his passing on, however. Sorry for the late response. Stay safe, Isaac
- Front-line rural health clinics: Water, sanitation and hygiene access in Ntcheu District (Malawi) - by: rochelleholm March 30, 2020You may be interested in our recent paper on rural healthcare water, sanitation and hygiene access in Ntcheu District (Malawi). Highlights • Case study explored water, sanitation and hygiene in rural village health clinics.• Observational checklist at clinics and interviews with front-line personnel. • 99% (80/81) of clinics reported having a year-round wate […]
- Women in Water Utilities - Breaking Barriers - by: donaldkasongi March 30, 2020Dear Charlotte, I think researchers and practitioners should be careful with prejudices about social norms seen as barriers to female participation in Water utilities. In the majority of water utilities in East Africa, women have prominence and take quite a substantial share of human resources !In Tanzania, majority of those involved in the frontline work […]
- Working with private sector to meet challenges of non-sewered sanitation - by: paresh March 30, 2020Dear All, This post summarises contents of first of the 4 thematic papers from the FSM 5 conference, authored by Kathy Eales Isabel Blackett and titled Working with private sector to meet challenges of non-sewered sanitation. The thematic papers are available on the SuSanA Library here . I have tried to use the same words as used by the authors; summary belo […]
- We are getting a better editor for the forum soon: "What you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) and other bug fixes - by: dotwerkstatt March 29, 2020Dear forum users, tonight (Berlin time) all software components of the forum and the underlying CMS were updated. Some SuSanA-specific adjustments had to be made for the usual use. If problems occur despite our extensive testing, please let us know. With best regards from Berlin! Steffen
- Re: Micro flush toilet training in Ethiopia - by: MirekuGh March 30, 2020