- Understanding and defining sanitation insecurity: women’s gendered experiences of urination, defecation and menstruation in rural Odisha, India. BMJ Global Health, Oct 17.
- Improving Gender Equity in Irrigation: Application of a Tool to Promote Learning and Performance in Malawi and Uzbekistan. CGIAR, Oct 2017
New WHO Publications
- WHO Fact Sheets, Oct 2017. Lymphatic filariasis and Schistosomiasis
- Climate-resilient water safety plans: Managing health risks associated with climate variability and change. WHO, Oct 2017.
- Potable reuse: Guidance for producing safe drinking-water. WHO 2017.
- Quality and sustainability of toilets A rapid assessment of technologies under Swachh Bharat Mission – Gramin. WaterAid, October 2017
- Supporting the Poorest and Most Vulnerable in CLTS Programmes. CLTS KNOWLEDGE HUB LEARNING PAPER, Sept 2017.
- Livestock ownership and microbial contamination of drinking-water: Evidence from nationally representative household surveys in Ghana, Nepal and Bangladesh. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, 3 October 2017
- Blended finance for water infrastructure: hope or hype? IRC, Oct 17.
- “Compressed demand”: How Uttar Pradesh is making sure rural sanitation subsidies for toilets go to the most needy. Water Blog, Oct 16.
- Striking the Right Balance: Financial Viability vs. User Affordability in WASH Service Delivery Models. WASHfunders, Oct 4.