The Business: Knowledge and Learning on Sanitation Marketing
The Western Pacific Sanitation Marketing and Innovation Program is funded by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) CS-WASH Fund, implemented by Live & Learn Environmental Education in partnership with The International Water Centre (IWC), and the International Women’s Development Agency (IWDA).
Recent posts to The Business include:
- Constructing Portable Toilets in Vanuatu April 26, 2017
- Hygiene training for sanitation enterprises in Vanuatu April 3, 2017
- Vanuatu toilets are the TopWan! March 31, 2017
- Growing Good Citizens March 22, 2017
- Practical Action for World Water Day in Fiji March 22, 2017