The FSM-MOOC will be launched on May 1 on Coursera. Please sign up for the course here: https://www.coursera.org/learn/faecal…. In May, all videos of the course will also be available on this YouTube-channel.
- FSM toolbox pro assessment not working - by: Nida September 25, 2020Dear Eva, whenever I open FSM toolbox, and go to the demo video, it shows me rapid and pro assessment videos, however, when I go to assessment, now it takes me to Excreta flow diagram, city wide sanitation approach etc, while, at first (like 6 months before), it was always showing rapid and pro assessment questionnaires and allows me to get start. I have con […]
- Conversion of Leaching Pits into Septic tanks - by: drtkdas47 September 24, 2020If the water table is. Lesser than 2 meter ,then it is advisable to convert /retrofit Single Leach Pit and Septic Tank toilets (when tank is away from toilet structure )to Twin Leach Pit Toilets .When one pit is filled up ,other pit is used and filled up pit is. Left undisturbed for 1-1.5 years ,by which time the fecal sludge gets decomposed to compost .H […]
- FSM toolbox pro assessment not working - by: EMary September 24, 2020Dear Nida, Thank you for your query on the FSMToolbox. It seems that you have used a testing link that was used in Nepal for a pilot study. This version of the toolbox is no longer current and this link has never been promoted for use in public. May I ask how you came across this link? The questionnaire has been updated after multiple field testing to the cu […]
- Recordings for 2020 Rich Earth Virtual Summit: Reclaiming Urine as a Resource - by: RichEarthInstitute September 24, 2020The recordings for our 6th annual summit are now up on our website! View the recordings from the full three days here: richearthinstitute.org/2020-virtual-summit/
- Nigerian journalists broaden their horizons on sanitation and hygiene - by: Mbirungi September 24, 2020"“Photos and videos are excellent when they are used to depict the true state of Sanitation and Hygiene in our communities where there are acute water shortages, poor sanitary conditions and a lack of basic amenities, especially toilets,” That's an interesting perspective of Mr Nelson Owoicho, a seasoned photojournalist who served as one of the tra […]
- FSM toolbox pro assessment not working - by: Nida September 25, 2020