The FSM-MOOC will be launched on May 1 on Coursera. Please sign up for the course here: https://www.coursera.org/learn/faecal…. In May, all videos of the course will also be available on this YouTube-channel.
- Article "Initiating De-colonisation of WASH sector Knowledge" - by: paresh November 30, 2020Dear All, Came across this interview of Prof. Akosua Adomako Ampofo, (President of the African Studies Association of Africa) with Duncan Green (FP2P fame) that is relevant to our discussion here. Copying a few highlights to aid our own discussionDecolonization and the Research System: The Academy has a huge way to go. I don’t even know if it wants to decol […]
- Vermitechnology - a fundamentally new view on wastewater treatment - by: goeco November 29, 2020By surface irrigation I also mean subsurface drip lines. By subsurface soakage fields I mean permanent soakage fields. These are expensive because they need to retain the soakage over time without contaminating groundwater, so use large quantities of drainage media (e.g. scoria) and pvc pipes which are accurately levelled. Primary treated effluent requires a […]
- Information on cooking stoves and incinerators - by: richardkizito297 November 29, 2020Hello friends in development. I have issues which I hereby seek information. how possible can I get more information about Cookstoves. incinerator construction, where can I get information . Hope to hear from you soon. Richard Kizito
- Announcing the new Sanitation Learning Hub website - by: Chaiwe November 28, 2020Dear Elaine, I had all of the questions that Dorothee had and I appreciate your responses. Just an additional one, how do you feel the website complements SuSanA, or where do you feel it gap fills?Reading through one of thefeatured articles on World Toilet Day which had the theme ‘sustainable sanitation and climate change’ was great! I hope that the Sanitati […]
- Reply: Online+Certificate+Course+on+FSSM - by: Akopet November 28, 2020How do I apply for this course and obtain the certificate please?
- Article "Initiating De-colonisation of WASH sector Knowledge" - by: paresh November 30, 2020