The FSM-MOOC will be launched on May 1 on Coursera. Please sign up for the course here: https://www.coursera.org/learn/faecal…. In May, all videos of the course will also be available on this YouTube-channel.
- Sanitation and Health Webinar - by: katharinecross August 19, 2019Join the IWA/WHO Webinar on Sanitation and Health on September 5th at 2pm Amsterdam time Adequate sanitation, together with good hygiene and safe water, are fundamental to good health and as well as social and economic development yet, progress on sanitation have been too slow and evidence shows that health impacts from sanitation interventions can be greatl […]
- SuSanA WG7 Meet & Chat and SWWW session on WinS on 29 August in Stockholm - by: FranziskaVolk August 19, 2019Dear Members of the SuSanA WG 7 others interested in WASH in schools, WASH in Schools (WinS) will be featured again this year in Stockholm with a session on WASH in schools and a WG 7 meet & chat after the session. 1. On Thursday afternoon from 16:00 - 17.30 the session on " Power of self-assessment - Triggering Action for WASH in Schools " wil […]
- SuSanA WG3 (Climate Change & Renewable Energies) Get-together on 27 August in Stockholm - by: annetempel August 19, 2019Dear Members of the WG 3 and others interested in sanitation, climate change and renewable energies, All of you that will be attending Stockholm World Water Week are cordially invited to join us for a WG3 get-together during lunchtime on Tuesday, 27 August! We will meet at 12.30h at the SuSanA booth (D:22) in the exhibition area and then jointly go for lunch […]
- Who is doing toilet and FSM product and technology design / R&D and what are you working on? - by: awhitesell August 18, 2019Hi John and other SuSanA members. John’s original post hasn’t received any responses in a while so I thought I would post something just to make it active again. Surely there have been further development in FSM technology in the last few years. If you are working on something, or know of someone working on something, that other members would be interested i […]
- Train to World Water Week - by: muench August 17, 2019Hi Dennis, That's a great initiative and I hope you have found some fellow travellers already! Your post reminded me of this thread from 2015 about air travel to conferences and site visits: forum.susana.org/39-miscellaneous-any-ot...nces-site-visits-etc It's always been a moral dilemma but it's getting more acute now (thank you Greta Thunberg […]
- Sanitation and Health Webinar - by: katharinecross August 19, 2019