The FSM-MOOC will be launched on May 1 on Coursera. Please sign up for the course here: https://www.coursera.org/learn/faecal…. In May, all videos of the course will also be available on this YouTube-channel.
- A review on methods for estimating quantities of Faecal Sludge produced in Urban India - by: Chandana March 28, 2020I have presented a poster "A review on methods for estimating quantities of Faecal Sludge produced in Urban India" in 1st International Conference of Urban Science and Engineering Mumbai, India: 28-29 February 2020. Please find the attachments.
- History of Indian sanitation and paradigm shift required for rural sanitation - by: Chandana March 28, 2020Dear All, I have published a paper on"History of Indian sanitation and paradigm shift required for rural sanitation" in 2nd international conference on “Rural Technology Development and Delivery (RTDD)”.
- How to keep worms in compost piles healthy - by: AjitSeshadri March 27, 2020Dear Sam Chan, I thank you for your detailed reply, to my DIY steps on vermi-composting process. One needs to study the happenings, each day ( or sessions), there are books from which you can get the process, and all details. The half digested cattle dung when fed to the worms in the open, serve as a energiser to the worms. The kitchen wastes are consist of […]
- Contribute to the new SuSanA Factsheet on Capacity Development! - by: lkohler March 27, 2020Hi Elizabeth, With everything happening with COVID-19 the factsheet updates admittedly fell off my radar and I suspect the radar of others in the working group, but that is no longer the case thanks to your post! To answer your questions, 1) This is not meant to be a complete re-write of the Capacity Development factsheet, just a face lift with some simplifi […]
- International Knowledge Conclave cum Workshop on Green Infrastructure, 19-20 Nov., 2020 at Nimli, Rajasthan, India - by: Dhruv March 27, 2020International Knowledge Conclave cum Workshop on Green Infrastructure Date: November 19-20, 2020 Venue: Anil Agarwal Environmental Training Institute (AAETI), Nimli (Tijara), Rajasthan Language: English Participation by invitation only For further details, please visit: www.cseindia.org/international-conclave-gi-9825 Cities today are facing multiple challeng […]
- A review on methods for estimating quantities of Faecal Sludge produced in Urban India - by: Chandana March 28, 2020