Watch the webcast of USAID’s discussion on “Behavior Change in WASH Programs: From Barriers and Access to Application and Use.” Featuring Chris Holmes, Merri Weinger and Jenny Datoo, USAID; Ron Clemmer, World Vision; and Orlando Hernandez, WASHplus/FHI 360.
- Repository of COVID-19 Resources: Guidelines, Advisories and Communication Material - by: rahulmankotia June 2, 2020Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), India - Programme Support Unit - DoUD (Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, India) as support to the Govt. have compiled a web-based repository important material related to COVID-19: https://www.cseindia.org/reorganizing-the-repository-of-covid-19-resources-10103 Govt. Advisories and Guidelines: https://www.cseindia.org/govt-adv […]
- Campaign for raising awareness on COVID-19 for the vulnerable communities in cities in Uttar Pradesh, India - by: rahulmankotia June 2, 2020COVID-19 has impacted lives across the world. It has particularly impacted vulnerable communities living in low-income settlements. Sanitation workers handling waste from containment zone are highly vulnerable to this disease. Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) - Programme Support Unit - Department of Urban Development (Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, India) […]
- Kenya Ministry of Health launches Menstrual Hygiene Strategy and Policy 2019-2024 - by: Doreen June 2, 2020Thanks for your input. Well, I am not aware of the issues that you are mentioning but I know that there are members of this forum that have been following the process in Kenya closely and have been part of the policy and strategy dialogue with the Ministry of Health. I will alert them via email to respond to your post if they would like to.
- June 4th, Rockblue's lecture on access to finance for urban water and sanitation utilities - by: cecile June 2, 2020Greetings to all, If you are interested in the topic of access to finance for urban water & sanitation I encourage you to register for this 04 June online lecture. It is provided by ROCKBlue as part of its Online Lecture Series . Click here to register. Best regards, Cécile
- Sanitation entrepreneurs making business out of Faecal sludge - by: PrinceK June 2, 2020Dear Charlotte, Thank you so much for sharing the insightful article. I will do my part to pass on best practices to the FSM sanitation workers back in my country in order to market briquettes in a much more effective way. Regards.
- Repository of COVID-19 Resources: Guidelines, Advisories and Communication Material - by: rahulmankotia June 2, 2020