Watch the webcast of USAID’s discussion on “Behavior Change in WASH Programs: From Barriers and Access to Application and Use.” Featuring Chris Holmes, Merri Weinger and Jenny Datoo, USAID; Ron Clemmer, World Vision; and Orlando Hernandez, WASHplus/FHI 360.
- Request for Quotation Suppliers of FS Transfer Stations - by: janheeger October 16, 2019results can be found at; emergencysanitationproject.wordpress.com...-sheets-and-manuals/
- Transfer tanks in dense slum area (for pit latrine waste) - and mobile dewatering units - by: muench October 16, 2019We have talked about mobile dewatering units in this thread. Check out this project: it is not just about dewatering but they are trying to treat the dewatering liquid to a level that is suitable for discharge into the environment on-site: “Mobile Treatment Unit for Septage Emptying and Safe Disposal in Dindigul, India”, (India) fsm5.susana.org/images/FSM_Co […]
- Request for Quotation Suppliers of FS Transfer Stations - by: muench October 16, 2019Does anyone know what came out of this project? (I was just looking up threads on transfer stations and came across this one) Elisabeth
- Sanitation levy to improve onsite sanitation in informal settlements - by: minamalima October 16, 2019Hello, I am Wilhelmina. It might work if well managed, having proper design and ensure the collections are really going back for the purpose
- Sanitation levy to improve onsite sanitation in informal settlements - by: muench October 16, 2019Hi Beda, Since you asked for publications on this topic, I recommend to you that you also use the keyword "surcharge" when you seach in the Discussion Forum (or the SuSanA library) for publications on this topic. By using that method I found for example this earlier thread from WSP: Research Call - Analysis of learning from the sanitation surcharge […]
- Request for Quotation Suppliers of FS Transfer Stations - by: janheeger October 16, 2019