Innovative monitoring tools such as the Qualitative Information System (QIS), sanitation ladders and SenseMaker® are being used in a programme that seeks to provide sustainable sanitation and hygiene services to almost 55 million people in Bangladesh.
- From the MDGs to the SDGs: invitation to contribute to updating SuSanA WG5 factsheet - Online meeting on 23rd October - by: ddiba October 15, 2018Dear Colleagues, Thank you to all those of you who have responded indicating your interest in contributing towards updating the factsheet of SuSanA Working Group 5 factsheet in line with the SDG era. The next step for those who would like to participate is to review the existing factsheet together, identify specific areas that need updating/modification and […]
- Handwashing in Emergencies – Emergency WASH Biweekly Update - by: campbelldb October 15, 2018Dear Colleagues: October 15 is Global Handwashing Day, a global advocacy day dedicated to increasing awareness and understanding about the importance of handwashing with soap as an effective and affordable way to prevent diseases and save lives. Links to the studies and resources below are posted on Sanitation Updates . HANDWASHING & HYGIENE NEWS/STUDIES […]
- Announcements: SuSanA WANA Chapter - by: laran86 October 15, 2018This year, the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA) West Asia and North Africa (WANA) Chapter funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) is exploring new ways to encourage women journalists to engage in investigative reporting on pressing water and sanitation issues across countries in the region. Starting from Le […]
- Joint Webinar on Treatment Systems? - by: muench October 15, 2018If you are putting such a webinar together I suggest you also take a look at this thread which was started by Dennis (ex-BORDA): forum.susana.org/wastewater-characterisa...developing-countries (Communal wastewater characteristics and population equivalents in developing countries). In his post from 26 September ( forum.susana.org/wastewater-characterisa...tr […]
- Re: MHM thesis and news article - The effects of menstrual hygiene management on rural women and girls’ quality of life in Savannakhet, Laos - by: LiChin October 14, 2018Dear Elisabeth, Thank you for notifying me. I am very pleased to see that my research was useful to your Wiki article and that it contributes in increasing the attention to the struggles many girls still face with MHM. //L
- From the MDGs to the SDGs: invitation to contribute to updating SuSanA WG5 factsheet - Online meeting on 23rd October - by: ddiba October 15, 2018