Innovative monitoring tools such as the Qualitative Information System (QIS), sanitation ladders and SenseMaker® are being used in a programme that seeks to provide sustainable sanitation and hygiene services to almost 55 million people in Bangladesh.
- Working Group 12 meets in Stockholm @ World Water Week 2019 - by: Jona October 17, 2019Hi WASH-Nutrition colleagues, Thanks for your participation (offline and online) in the SuSanA WG12 meeting during the Stockholm World Water Week. I want to share with you in brief the results of the meeting. Here we go: Highlights of the session “A WASH-Nutrition Reality Check: Perspectives and a Pakistan Case” will be uploaded on the SIWI website here The […]
- Sanitation levy to improve onsite sanitation in informal settlements - by: blevira October 17, 2019Dear Elisabeth Thank you for the recommendation. It has been so helpful. Yes, the local government has power in these settlements for other issues but when it comes to sanitation, they kind of being reluctant. Law enforcement regarding sanitation is not that much implemented especially to these areas. Currently, the households receive sanitation services fro […]
- Request for Quotation Suppliers of FS Transfer Stations - by: janheeger October 16, 2019results can be found at; emergencysanitationproject.wordpress.com...-sheets-and-manuals/
- Transfer tanks in dense slum area (for pit latrine waste) - and mobile dewatering units - by: muench October 16, 2019We have talked about mobile dewatering units in this thread. Check out this project: it is not just about dewatering but they are trying to treat the dewatering liquid to a level that is suitable for discharge into the environment on-site: “Mobile Treatment Unit for Septage Emptying and Safe Disposal in Dindigul, India”, (India) fsm5.susana.org/images/FSM_Co […]
- Request for Quotation Suppliers of FS Transfer Stations - by: muench October 16, 2019Does anyone know what came out of this project? (I was just looking up threads on transfer stations and came across this one) Elisabeth
- Working Group 12 meets in Stockholm @ World Water Week 2019 - by: Jona October 17, 2019