Innovative monitoring tools such as the Qualitative Information System (QIS), sanitation ladders and SenseMaker® are being used in a programme that seeks to provide sustainable sanitation and hygiene services to almost 55 million people in Bangladesh.
- Worldbank report on fly larvae in Kenya - by: muench June 20, 2019Dear Ajit, I am not sure which Worldbank news release you mean? Is it about black soldier fly larvae? If yes, we have a sub-category about that on the forum here: forum.susana.org/147-production-of-insec...eta-or-organic-waste Regards, Elisabeth
- Forum e-mail digest was not sent - by: AjitSeshadri June 19, 2019Dear Steffen Dotwerkstatt, We appreciate your information to state that you had some problems on SuSanA connectivity Etc. We wish and hope you have not only set right the problem, but also emerged stronger to face connectivity issues in future. Offering our well wishes, Prof Ajit Seshadri.
- Proposed meeting of SuSanA Working Group 5 at World Water Week in Stockholm, Sweden (25-30th August 2019) - by: ddiba June 19, 2019Dear Members of WG5 (and others interested in the group topic), Thank you all who have responded so far to my earlier post about a possible WG5 meeting during World Water Week in Stockholm this year. So far, nine (9) people have indicated interest in participating in a possible meeting, mainly for the purpose of networking and knowledge exchange. Of the 9 pe […]
- Menstrual Hygiene Management and Waste Disposal in Low and Middle Income Countries—A Review of the Literature - by: AjitSeshadri June 19, 2019Dear SuSanA Members and Muench, Recently there has been a release news from WB Offices to inform the below mentioned : 1. In Kenya fly larvae available in FS is sourced, cured and used with poultry feed for chicken reared for egg production. 2. The eggs produce increased in large % and project was successful. 3. Would like to check the credibility of this re […]
- 28th SuSanA Meeting, Stockholm @ SWWW, 24.08.2019 - Registrations are open - by: secretariat June 19, 2019The 28th SuSanA meeting will take place on Saturday, August, 24th - just before Stockholm World Water Week 2019 at the Swedish History Museum in Stockholm: Narvavägen 13-17, 114 84 Stockholm, Sweden. SuSanA will also host an exhibition booth at Stockholm World Water Week displaying information about sustainable sanitation. The booth also served as a meeting […]
- Worldbank report on fly larvae in Kenya - by: muench June 20, 2019