See the cool promo video to mark the Gates Foundation new sanitation strategy. It has already been viewed over 7,000 times since its release on 18 July 2011.
- Regular septic tanks vs Biodigester septic tanks - by: favortecwastewatersolutions June 15, 2019if you are searching for a biodigester in kenya, you have to the right place as am an installer from kenya you can view our website on www.tonito.co.ke
- Faecal Sludge Management online course 1 - by: zandi June 14, 2019The Pollution Research Group, within the school of Chemical Engineering at the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa is offering an online course on Faecal Sludge Management 1 (8 credits). The duration of the course is 13 weeks, commencing on the 08 July 2019. The course is highly recommended for people with interest in the water and sanitation sector. […]
- Determining faecal sludge biodegradation for the purpose of quantifying faecal sludge in pit latrines - by: burton June 14, 2019Hello, i am currently doing a project to do with the quantification of faecal sludge in pit latrines of a peri-urban area in my country. Am trying to perform a biodegradation test on the faecal sludge from the pit latrines but i am lacking a book containing the standard methods and procedures for testing. I have looked for this book online (APHA Standard Met […]
- collecting samples from a pit latrine - by: burton June 14, 2019Thanks a lot Elisabeth
- Proposed enewsletter for members of Working Group 8 - by: campbelldb June 13, 2019Dear Colleagues: We would like to propose the idea of a bimonthly enewsletter for members of Working Group 8 and we welcome your comments and suggestions. Content for the enewsletter could include: - Recent or current Emergency WASH-related research by WG8 members or others - New publications, reports, etc by WG8 members - Upcoming conferences, webinars, etc […]
- Regular septic tanks vs Biodigester septic tanks - by: favortecwastewatersolutions June 15, 2019