See the cool promo video to mark the Gates Foundation new sanitation strategy. It has already been viewed over 7,000 times since its release on 18 July 2011.
- Determining the appropriate number of Public Toilets in large park areas - by: Rene January 16, 2019In a central city park of 1,100+ acres in southwestern USA, we have 23 sixty-year-old, worn and otherwise undesirable public toilets. I am engaged in the effort to identify a planned program of replacement but I can find little information on how to determine the appropriate number of public toilets. If one is to undertake a multi-million dollar effort to re […]
- Call for hand hygiene leaders in healthcare facilities - by: apalomares January 15, 2019Dear Colleagues, The Global Handwashing Partnership is looking for stories of health workers and other leaders working to promote handwashing in healthcare settings! We are working on a series of interviews, highlighting hand hygiene leaders who are making a difference in their healthcare facility. This series seeks to share examples and personal narratives […]
- Water Integrity Network Photography Competition - New round in 2019! - by: secretariat January 15, 2019Dear all, we are happy to announce that the Water Integrity Network Photography Competition is taking place again this year. Last year's winners of the WIN photography competition were announced. You can find out who won and see their pictures here ! The theme of 2019 is: THROUGH THE GENDER LENS: ACTION, PARTICIPATION AND THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION IN […]
- ECAM: World’s first holistic tool to measure and report greenhouse gas emissions from urban water services - by: FinaaL January 15, 2019How to work with the ECAM Tool? Find Video Tutorials here: vimeo.com/album/5639500
- SuSanA Library now has a map with 1266 location pins - by: secretariat January 15, 2019Dear all, We are happy to announce that the library is now updated with 1266 location pins on a map! See here: www.susana.org/en/knowledge-hub/resource...publications/library Each pin stands for a library document that is specific to a location. You can zoom in and out of the map. The pins are interactive: by hovering over the pins you can get a quick overvi […]
- Determining the appropriate number of Public Toilets in large park areas - by: Rene January 16, 2019