Nov 2010 – 49 photos of water, sanitation and hygiene in Zambian schools. If you have comments or questions, contact Jay Graham.
- Who is doing toilet and FSM product and technology design / R&D and what are you working on? - by: awhitesell August 18, 2019Hi John and other SuSanA members. John’s original post hasn’t received any responses in a while so I thought I would post something just to make it active again. Surely there have been further development in FSM technology in the last few years. If you are working on something, or know of someone working on something, that other members would be interested i […]
- Train to World Water Week - by: muench August 17, 2019Hi Dennis, That's a great initiative and I hope you have found some fellow travellers already! Your post reminded me of this thread from 2015 about air travel to conferences and site visits: forum.susana.org/39-miscellaneous-any-ot...nces-site-visits-etc It's always been a moral dilemma but it's getting more acute now (thank you Greta Thunberg […]
- Inventor of the service chain graphic - by: muench August 17, 2019Hi Nasir, I don't understand your post. The definition of sanitation hasn't changed. Check for example on Wikipedia here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanitation Sanitation is pretty broad and includes excreta management, greywater management, solid waste management and drainage. It can be onsite, offsite with sewers, or a combination of the two. That san […]
- Re. Mail of Mr. Hajo Schaefer about my VERMIFILTRATION Tech. for Wastewater Treatment for REUSE of Clean Water: Prof. Rajiv Sinha, Australia - by: hajo August 16, 2019Dear Prof. Sinha, Thank you for your quick and elaborate response. I guess VFT plants are not used more often because they are not (yet) state of the art. And maybe they are too cheap in construction and O&M to be considered as competent technology. But that are just my guesses. And I hope I will receive more detailed technical information from TRANSCHEM […]
- Who is doing toilet and FSM product and technology design / R&D and what are you working on? - by: awhitesell August 18, 2019